GO HERE NOW:
Post times to whiteboard!
I spend a few hours a day reading and trying to expand my knowledge, reading articles, news reports, and fun stories. A lot of the times I'll find debates/arguments and do my best to study both sides to see what I agree with more. Enjoy a couple of things for weekend/downtime reading. But really, you should be at Regionals in Puyallup.
- Simple Rules For Staying Sane in Seattle - Crosscut
- Mobilizing vs. Stretching - Jenny Labaw
- I'm Pissed - Glen Pendlay
- Lowering the Bar Safely in the Snatch, Clean and Jerk - Catalyst Athletics
- Six Months With Ido Portal: Game Changer - Rachel Grey
- Coffee Drinkers May Live Longer - NY Times
- Always Hungery - Talk to Me Johnnie