http://www.foundationcrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FOUNDATION-header-768x352.png 0 0 Andrew http://www.foundationcrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FOUNDATION-header-768x352.png Andrew2017-02-01 19:11:522017-02-02 19:23:47F-C-F-B-I-N-G-O
Now that January is over we think we need something to keep the goal-setting and goal-finishing fires going. We’re not ‘resolutionaries‘. The 2017 CrossFit Games Open season is among us and what better way to kick off February by playing a new game…
Introducing FCF BINGO!
Here’s how we’re going to get geared up for the season and get a head start preparing for the 2017 Intramural Open (yup, we’re doin’ that again) at FCF.
– Starting tomorrow 2/2/17, FCF Bingo cards will be available for you to pickup and place in your journal.
– For the entire month of February, your goal is to complete as many tasks as possible!
– This is a completely optional game.
– Everyone is invited to grab a Bingo card, write your name on it, and start working on getting boxes checked off by your coaches until February 28th. It will have various tasks such as attending an array of classes and classtimes, posting selfies in the gym, and tagging us in social media, doing burpees, etc.
– After submitting in your card, you will be entered into a raffle for different prizes. The more you have filled out, the more entries you get BUT you are only allowed to win one prize.
One Bingo: 5 winners
Three Bingos: 3 winners
Blacked-out card: 1 winner
– You will be responsible for keeping your bingo cards with you or in your journals. If you lose it, you lose your checked boxes- no resigning past accomplishments!
– You may submit your bingo cards before February 28th.