We’re done with November, believe it or not!
Last week of November workouts include a thruster/s2o complex, “SWING SET”, 5 & 15 (burpees, handstand walks, t2b, box jumps), push press/k2e followed by some bench pressing, then lots of lifting for the weekend: hang snatches, hang cleans, 3-rep front squats, back squat max, bench press max, deadlift max, we have the in-house weightlifting meet to find your max snatch/clean & jerk/total (sign up below), and whatever the metcon from the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff will be!
Other things to keep in mind:
– Thanksgiving is over, so less stuffing your face, more squeezing your muscles
– FCF BINGO COMES BACK THIS WEEK! Lots of prizes to give away, so win some lines!
– this weekend is our in-house weightlifting meet and you should see what it’s like to compete
– We will release the entirety of December’s programming in a tidy PDF for you to come plan your training for the month. Get a taste of all the different class types we offer! Check back sometime Wednesday/Thursday.
– December class schedule change-ups: no weightlifting classes for the entire month, but there will be some technique seminars in the second half of the month.
– New Olympic Weightlifting classes and cycles come back Monday, January 8th
– December Sunday class schedule is now 9am HIIT, 9am CrossFit, 10am Mobility, 10am CrossFit, 11am CompEx, 11am CrossFit
– The 2017 CrossFit Liftoff is this weekend! Perfect if you’re planning to compete: you can do the in-house meet on Saturday for your lifts, then come to any CrossFit class on Sunday to get the metcon entered in.
+ Bryan Fogel, director of ICARUS – The Sporting Life with Jeremy Schapp
CrossFit WOD for Monday 11/27
7 sets to establish a max weight for the following complex:
thruster + push press + push jerk + split jerk
Post max load to whiteboard!
Olympic Weightlifting WOD – Week 4/4, Day 1/3
power snatch + push press + snatch, snatch, accessories for prep
Getup skill work
Swings to finish