Let’s get the gym family together for a night of baseball, food, drink, and good times! The Mariners are playing the KC Royals on Sunday, June 30th at 7:10pm.
The 2017 crew & supporters!
How to Spectate (Game Only)
1) Purchase a game ticket with our group by sending your payment ($40) to “firstname.lastname@example.org” via PayPal and select “Friends and Family” for the payment type.
$40 for main level ticket to the game in the evening – this also includes entry to spectate at Battle at the Ballpark earlier in the day.
2) Show up at Safeco Field to support our teams competing!
3) Celebrate and hang out at FCF Baseball night!
DEADLINE to purchase spectator tickets: Monday, June 18 6pm. If you have additional questions, please contact Coach Sheena at email@example.com
This FB event is to advertise and collect RSVPs for group seating to the Mariners game for Saturday June 30th, at 7:10pm.
Note: if you plan on participating in Battle at the Ballpark, you do not need to purchase a spectator ticket.
What is Battle at the Ballpark?
Battle at the Ballpark is a 4 person team competition with CrossFit-style workouts designed for ALL levels of athletes! Grab some swole-mates (2 men, 2 women) and sign up to participate in either the RX division or scaled division!
Stacey, Mikey C., Scott, and Lauren at last year’s event
How to Participate at Battle at the Ballpark
1) Create a 4 person team!
2) Come up with a cool/fun name and REGISTER to participate. See website for more information.
3) Train as you would (or extra) for the competition!