Today’s the day! At 12pm we’ll find out what CGO 22.1 will be via CrossFit’s social media channels and this:
Team Captains drafted their athletes last night. Anyone signing up from now on will be auto-drafted onto teams.
A quick overview:
– The CGO workout will be announced each Thursday at 12pm
– Said workout will be Friday’s workout in classes. A nice way to practice skills and either do the workout at a lower intensity (or we can provide a different option to continue training)
– Saturday morning at 8am we will run a Prep Class to run specific warmups for the event and discuss best strategies for skills and workout execution.
– At 9am we will cover the official standards of the workout and get the first heat of athletes ready.
– We’ll throwdown until the 12pm Skills class. Points aren’t given just to those who workout! Spirit, judging, and more can give your team the advantage!
– Makeups can be done on your own if you record your workout or have a certified judge available. Scores are due by Monday 5pm.
– Continue training consistently until the next announcement!
MOBILITY for Thursday 2/24/2022
READ: Five Quick Tips From Five Coaches Before The Open Starts – Morning Chalk Up