Whether you have been a CrossFit athlete for a month or for years, you know what it feels like to have your performance limited by restrictions in mobility, flexibility, and improper movement patterns. We get so focused on strength and conditioning that our stretching and mobility work often is placed last on the priority list. It’s time for all of that to change.
Here is what the mobility class can offer you:
– Focus on recovering and preventing tight and sore muscles
– Identify chronic areas of immobility and develop strategies for joint and tissue function recovery
– Improve movement patterns
– Increase blood flow and circulation
– Develop body awareness and improve position and movement pattern awareness