- We will run limited operations, with respect to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Classes will be limited to 5-9 people per class per coach.
- We have adjusted our membership plans to align with our new operations as FOUNDATION (see below).
- You will receive instructions via email to sign up for your new membership on PushPress, our new member platform.
- We’ll start with coached classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Guided Training Sessions will be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Classes will be 65 minutes long with 5 minute transition times before and after class, for a total of 75 minutes.
- You must arrive on time. There is no late entry and the door will be locked.
- Class RSVP will open up 48 hours in advance of each class. You must RSVP for a spot prior to arriving.
- Cancellation Policy: RSVPs must be canceled at least 2 hours before the start of class. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged a $10 fee.
Guided Training Session times are available to those on the Elite and VIP membership tiers.
- With Guided Training we can offer a variety of exercise templates that closely matches your goals – from a Strength template with a focus on squats, to a Gymnastics template with a focus on Muscle ups.
- All of these have been designed by our coaches and are continually refined.
- Those who are enrolled in Guided Training gain access to our Guided Training Sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Guided Training Sessions will be 90 minutes long with 15 minute transition times before and after class for a total of 120 minutes.
We continue to offer Personal Training on all days and times, dependent on coach availability. Use this opportunity to work with a coach one-on-one, get back to fitness at your own pace, and reserve a time in the gym where we can minimize foot traffic. Email us for more information!