This Open we’re changing things up. Instead of having the CGO Event every Saturday morning we’re moving to Friday evenings.
Introducing FCF FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.
- Friday all classes will run CGO workouts.
- Doors open at 3:30pm for self-guided preparation (general and specific warmups)
- First heat runs at 4:30pm and we plan to have last heat at 7pm. Obviously if there is a long queue, we’ll run heats until we’re done.
- It’s still Champagne Friday so bring something to share and celebrate with!
- Each week we’ll celebrate: Weeks 1, 3, and 5 will be at the gym. Weeks 2 and 4 will be off-site TBD. Probably places with beer and food.
- CGO make-ups or redo’s will happen on Sunday as long as you provide your own judge.
- 3 prize raffles from our sponsors per evening: 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm
- Must be present to win. One winner per hour. (Up to 5 per hour called)
- Prizes from RARR Sportswear (joggers, tees, tanks, hats, gift cards), KILL CLIFF, O2 Recovery, Broadcast Coffee, Scrappy Bitters, Sprezza, Anderson & Cattone Physical Therapy, RPM Fitness, and more!
How to earn tickets:
- 1 ticket if you JUDGE any CGO performance (judge one, get one!)
- 1 ticket for SPIRIT participation during FNL.
- 2 tickets if you PERFORM workout during FNL. We must receive a completed score sheet!
- 2 tickets for completing the weekly CHALLENGE.
- Proof must be put on social or video emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each challenge will be announced after the weekly event is announced Thursday at 5pm.
- Challenges must be completed before 5pm that following Monday.
- 3 tickets if you pass the 2019 ONLINE JUDGES COURSE
- Must email the PDF to email@example.com
- Can get these retroactively if done earlier this year
- 5 for officially registering with FCF as your affiliate via games.crossfit.com
This Friday we’ll celebrate post-competition with a BBQ- we’ll have some proteins on hand, but would be grateful if you brought something to throw on the grill! See you then.