- We will run limited operations, with respect to COVID-19 safety protocols and Washington Phase 1 guidelines, including an initial 8-athlete limit per class per coach.
- You must wear a mask at all times while in our facility—this includes DURING classes.
- Coached classes: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. These classes are 45 minutes with 15-minute transition times before and after class (75 minutes total).
- CompEx sessions: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. These classes are 45 minutes with 15-minute transition times before and after class (75 minutes total).
- Guided Training: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. These sessions are 45 minutes long with 15 minute transition times (60 minute total). See below for more information on this class option.
- You must arrive on time. There is no late entry and the door will be locked.
- Class RSVP will open up 48 hours in advance of each class. You must RSVP for a spot prior to arriving.
- Cancellation Policy: RSVPs must be canceled at least 2 hours before the start of class. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged a $10 fee.
Guided Training Session times are available to those on the Elite and VIP membership tiers.
- With Guided Training we can offer a variety of exercise templates that closely matches your goals – from a Strength template with a focus on squats, to a Gymnastics template with a focus on Muscle ups.
- All of these have been designed by our coaches and are continually refined.
- Those who are enrolled in Guided Training gain access to our Guided Training Sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Guided Training Sessions will be 45 minutes long with 15 minute transition times before and after class for a total of 60 minutes.
- Consecutive sessions may be booked.
We continue to offer Personal Training on all days and times, dependent on coach availability. Use this opportunity to work with a coach one-on-one, get back to fitness at your own pace, and reserve a time in the gym where we can minimize foot traffic. Email us for more information!