Following Healthy Washington guidelines, FOUNDATION GYM is open for classes and personal training.
All persons participating in our activities must be fully vaccinated prior to entry.
A Healthy Community
We want to remind everyone that vaccinations, physical distancing, and proper hygiene, are still very important to ensure that more people don’t get sick, thereby forcing many businesses to close yet again.
We will take a measured approach for safe operation. Because we are operating with 100% fully vaccinated participants, the following policies apply:
- Masks not required for entry if fully vaccinated.
- Instruction in group classes and personal training can now occur with masks optional across the facility.
- Movement will not be restricted across the gym floor. Work out near your buddies.
- All new drop-ins and incoming new members will be screened for vaccination prior to joining any of our classes.
- Our safety protocols will be reinforced at all times – your health and safety is our top priority.
- Reservations on PushPress are REQUIRED for entry.
- We are increasing operations as able, with respect to cleaning and safety protocols to keep our participants healthy. Although we are allowed a capacity of 30+ athletes in the gym, we will maintain a conservative 12 athlete limit per class and slowly increase as needed.
- Strength & Conditioning: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. These 1-hour coached classes are similar to what you would expect from a CrossFit class.
- CompEx sessions: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. These coach-led classes are 90 minutes with a focus on getting work done.
- Skills: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. These 60-minute classes are composed similar to our S&C classes, but provide focused work on the specific barbell skill of the day.
- Guided Training: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. These 60-minute sessions allow for independent study using programming provided by one of our coaches.
- Class RSVP will open up 48 hours in advance of each class. You must RSVP for a spot prior to arriving.
- Cancellation Policy: RSVPs must be canceled at least 1 hour before the start of class. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged a $10 fee.
Guided Training Session times are available to those on the Elite and VIP membership tiers.
- With Guided Training we can offer a variety of exercise templates that closely matches your goals – from a Strength template with a focus on squats, to a Gymnastics template with a focus on Muscle ups.
- All of these have been designed by our coaches and are continually refined.
- Those who are enrolled in Guided Training gain access to our Guided Training Sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (and daily between 8am-3pm).
- Guided Training Sessions will be 60 minutes long per reserved session. Consecutive sessions may be booked. You must clean and sanitize before your reserved time has ended.
- For a more personalized experience, private training is recommended to complement your program.
We continue to offer Personal Training on all days and times, dependent on coach availability. Use this opportunity to work with a coach one-on-one, get back to fitness at your own pace, and reserve a time in the gym where we can minimize foot traffic. Email us for more information!
If you are feeling sick, or have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19, please STAY HOME. Self-isolate for 14 days or until you have been tested negative for COVID-19.