Following Healthy Washington guidelines, FOUNDATION GYM is OPEN for classes and private training!
We want to remind everyone that physical distancing, proper hygiene, and staying home are still very important to ensure that more people don’t get sick, thereby forcing many businesses to close yet again.
We will take a measured approach to reopening:
- Our safety protocols will be reinforced at all times – your health and safety is our top priority.
- We will offer personal training and small group training sessions. You’ll enjoy our most personalized coaching experience ever!
- Every workout space will contain all necessary equipment for class, and there will be 10 feet of space separating you from a neighboring athlete.
- We will continue to provide online workout videos as we phase out our Zoom online classes.
- Reservations on PushPress are REQUIRED for entry.
- We will run limited operations, with respect to COVID-19 safety protocols and Washington Phase 2 guidelines. Although we are allowed a capacity of 30+ athletes in the gym, we will maintain a conservative 8-10 athlete limit per class per coach, for the safety of our entire gym community.
- You must wear a mask at all times while in our facility—this includes DURING classes.
- Coached classes: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. These classes are 60 minutes with 15-minute transition times before and after class (75 minutes total).
- CompEx sessions: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. These classes are 60 minutes with 15-minute transition times before and after class (75 minutes total).
- Guided Training: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. These sessions are 60 minutes long per session. Consecutive sessions may be booked to increase Guided Training time.
- You must arrive on time. There is no late entry and the door will be locked.
- Class RSVP will open up 48 hours in advance of each class. You must RSVP for a spot prior to arriving.
- Cancellation Policy: RSVPs must be canceled at least 2 hours before the start of class. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged a $10 fee.
Guided Training Session times are available to those on the Elite and VIP membership tiers.
- With Guided Training we can offer a variety of exercise templates that closely matches your goals – from a Strength template with a focus on squats, to a Gymnastics template with a focus on Muscle ups.
- All of these have been designed by our coaches and are continually refined.
- Those who are enrolled in Guided Training gain access to our Guided Training Sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Guided Training Sessions will be 60 minutes long per reserved session.
- Consecutive sessions may be booked. You must clean and sanitize before your reserved time has ended.
- For a more personalized experience, private training is recommended to complement a program.
We continue to offer Personal Training on all days and times, dependent on coach availability. Use this opportunity to work with a coach one-on-one, get back to fitness at your own pace, and reserve a time in the gym where we can minimize foot traffic. Email us for more information!
What to Expect
We will guide you through the specific requirements of athletes when inside of the gym, including:
- signing in daily, attesting that you are not sick or have a fever
- maintaining minimum 6-foot distance from all other persons at all times.
- one way flow, enter through 12th Ave and exit through Chophouse Row
Each class will have 15 minutes to sanitize and prepare for class, including:
- washing your hands prior to beginning your workout
- wiping down equipment for your own safety
- setting up your workout zone
- Wait outside (the door will be locked) until the coach opens the door at the start of the class. Enter individually, respecting at least 6 feet of spacing.
- Changing rooms will be closed. Wear your workout attire to the gym.
- If preferred, bring your chalk and your own towel to wipe your sweat.
- Bring your own water bottles, no refills allowed. Additional beverages may be purchased from staff.
- Please limit your time in the gym to the class time, and do not loiter or congregate.
- The shower will be closed.
- Masks are required throughout the gym space.
Keeping You Safe
In order to keep each other safe, we will take the following actions with our staff:
- All staff will be taking temperature checks and health screens before coming to work.
- Staff will wear masks in populated areas.
- All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected between classes.
- Staff will maintain a minimum of 6 feet of separation at all times.
It is still safest to maintain social distancing and workout at home during Phase 2.
- Online workout videos will continue even as Zoom classes are removed.
- We will focus on rebuilding your strength in a safe and measured manner. We encourage you to continue doing your heavy conditioning workouts at home.
- If you are feeling sick, or have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19, please STAY HOME. Self-isolate for 14 days or until you have been tested negative for COVID-19.