- RSVP to all classes. This allows our staff to prepare so that we can provide you quality instruction and attention.
- Be early. If you’re not early, you’re late. Give yourself enough time to change, pre-warmup, and put your stuff away before class starts.
- No hoarding class. Don’t RSVP to the 4:30PM, 5:30PM, & 6:30PM because you don’t know which one you’ll be able to attend. You’re keeping others from class and that isn’t cool. Doing this will cost you a class and WE WILL NOT GIVE THESE BACK. For full classes, you will be charged a $10 fee per class.
- Fitness education is our intent. Pay attention in classes, ask pertinent questions, and don’t disrupt the class for your fellow classmates. Follow our blog for workouts and other information.
- Leave your ego at the door. Don’t drag people down with a bad attitude. Be optimistic, have fun and push yourself and those around you to do better.
- Respect our equipment. These are the tools that will make you healthy and strong. Treat them with respect and they will pay it back with fitness! NEVER drop an empty barbell, kettlebell, or dumbbell unless your physical safety is in danger. Clean up. Put away your toys.
- Show up, have fun & work hard. The reason we continue to put ourselves through all of this hard work is because it’s worth it. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it.
- Take ownership. This is your gym. Help us continue the evolution of the facility. If you see something, say something. Whether it’s someone lifting with a rounded back, if we’re running low on toilet paper, if we need more pens for the journals, or if you just set a PR, please let us know!
- If you are: Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, or an A**hole… you are not welcome here and we reserve the right to show you the door.