Two weeks down, three to go! During CGO 19.2, we saw new PRs including toes-to-bar firsts, improved 16.2 scores, and cleans at reps and loads heavier than you‘d ever done! Kudos to all of you!
And guess what?! Your amazing spirit and 19.2 participation unlocked another achievement!
25% off Food & Drink through the end of the CrossFit Games Open
Starting today (3/7), a colored Store Sheet will be out that will automatically apply a 25% discount on all food and drink purchases through March 25th! So stay hydrated and nourished while you sweat through the rest of the Open!
NEXT GOAL: 35,000
We’re on such a good roll and having so much fun. Our next target is set at 35,000. Here’s how you can help get there:
- Work out during our Saturday throwdown (30 points). The more the merrier! RSVP and show up at 9am to get yourself up on the heat board. First heat starts at 9:30am.
- Judge your fellow athletes (30 points). It’s not too late to take the judges course (100 points)! It’s also valid for October’s Open, so you’ll get twice the use out of the one course.
- Wear the THEME OF THE WEEK (30 points): Seattle + Socks! Show your Seattle love (shirts, sports jerseys, etc) and get funky with long socks! If you do both of these, you’ll win a TRIPLE POINTS BONUS (90 POINTS).
- Get social (30 points). Share your story/photo on social media and tag #HYFRsquad.
- Represent FCF (10 points): Wear any FCF apparel during your Open workout.
- Food + friends (10 points): Bring a snack to share with your fellow athletes!
See you Saturday in all your Seattle gear! Can’t wait!