Rent a rower or a squat stand for $60. Email us to reserve yours today
YOGA for Sunday 11/22/2020
Catch it on Zoom at 10am! RSVP on PushPress
READ: Dr. Justin Tausig – Finding Productivity in Chaos – HUMBLED
We are getting conflicting messages regarding productivity in this time of chaos. Some are telling us to learn new skills, master sourdough making, and take online courses. Others are encouraging us to take it easy, watch a movie, do less. For athletes, who were mentally prepared to be working hard and staying focused before competitive seasons and training plans were derailed, the path forward is uncertain. Dr. Justin Tausig, a former pro fencer turned sports and performance psychologist, is encouraging athletes to stay productive during this crisis. Focus on what you can do, rather than what you can’t, and do at least one productive thing a day.
CONDITIONING for Wednesday 11/4/2020
3 rounds for max total reps:
2:00 bar-facing burpees
2:00 squat cleans
Post score to comments!
READ: How Long Will Vote Counting Take? Estimates and Deadlines in All 50 States – NY Times
WATCH: You need to unwind and stretch. Do this:
YOGA for Sunday 10/18/2020
READ: The ‘Nerdy Virologists’ Steering the U.S. Vaccine Race – Politico
Kettlebell on Zoom this week on Monday at 6pm and Wednesday at 7am! RSVP via PushPress for more info
YOGA for Sunday 10/4/2020
MOBILITY for Sunday 9/27/2020
Yoga with Ivan
READ: The WHOOP Strap 3.0 is a Complex and Cool Fitness Tracker – Mashable
WATCH: This coming week’s warmup
- Ivan is out on the road, creating more content for FOUNDATION. Here’s a 45 minute Vinyasa flow for everyone. We’ll be returning to live sessions in October when he returns.
- Yoga and HIIT classes do not count against your monthly membership allotment but you need to reserve your spot in order to participate in the lives classes. The bigger the audience, the more we’ll be able to produce in the future!
- Also starting in October we’ll be adding to our schedule: “Cardio/EMOM” conditioning classes with Dave on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Air quality is still bad so the last Miles with Miles Challenge is still postponed. Do some yoga indoors to recover better, work on flexibility and balance, and clear your headspace.
YOGA for Sunday 9/21/2020
I did the workout after it released yesterday!
JOIN US on Saturday morning at 10am for a HIIT class with Lauren and Nathan on Instagram Live!
Then again on Sunday morning at 10am for yoga with Ivan on Zoom!
WORKOUT for Saturday 4/18/2020
50 double dumbbell deadlifts, 2×50/35/20lbs
50 ab-mat situps
50 box step-ups, 24/20/16″
50 single-arm dumbbell thrusters, 50/35/20lbs
Post time to comments and to http://games.crossfit.com/
READ: Could a CrossFit Gym Be Considered An Essential Service? – Morning Chalk Up
CrossFit WOD for Tuesday 8/29
back squats 4×6
then, with a barbell loaded to 45-50% of your max deadlift:
– 15 cleans for time.
– 12 cleans for time.
– 9 cleans for time.
Rest as needed between each set.
Post times for each set of cleans to whiteboard / comments!
Our take on bootcamp workouts, this class challenges you for the entire hour with a blend of strength and conditioning that works all the major muscle groups and focuses on functional movement. HellaFit will get you #hellasweaty while having #hellafun!
Gymnastics Strength WOD
– Line drills
– Stretch shoulders, thoracic, hip flexors, and hamstrings
– Hanging on Rings, Midline, and Handstands
Foundations WOD – Class 4
Push Press 3×5
Push Jerk 3×5
AMRAP in 15 minutes
25 ball taps
20 box jump/step up
15 slam Ball
10 hanging leg raises
A. 3 rounds for time:
80m double kettlebell rack carry, 2×32/24kg
40 air squats
B. for time:
50 strict pullups
50 strict ring dips
C. 5 minutes for max distance handstand walk