WORKOUT for Sunday 7/19/2020
Eeekk!!! Actual Scary Creatures
- 1 jog around the block or 2:00 of Jumping Jacks
- 5:00 lower body Movement Patterns
- 1 jog around the block with 10 squats on each corner (or 2:00 of jumping jacks with 10 squats every 0:30)
- 4 sets of 10 Leg Swings/leg (switch direction every set)
- 20 Rocket Launchers
- 100m Sprint
- 20 Jumping Lunges
- 2:00 Rest
Indoor option: Sub out Run with 20 Unbroken Tuck Jumps or 40 Sprint Jumping Jacks.
- 1:00 Pigeon/side
- 1:00 Sitting Quad Stretch/side
- 1:00 Straddle Center
- 1:00 Straddle Left
- 1:00 Straddle Right
Like yesterday, the approach is to treat this as an active rest day. However, the Rocket Launchers and Jumping Lunges should end up burning towards the middle/end. Each round should be sprinted, given the extra long built in rest. When I say sprint, I mean SPRINT, especially the actual sprints. These are not jogs, but full out sprints. They should be difficult after the Rocket Launchers, and just to make things extra fun, we finish with jumping lunges as the goal is to burn the lungs and quads.
Post results to comments!
READ: Conflicts of Interest: How Money Clouds Objectivity – CrossFit