CONDITIONING for Wednesday 8/12/2020
3-5 rounds of :40 on, :20 rest
a. front lunges
c. jumping lunges
d. weighted situp
e. goblet squat
(f. 2 min rest)
Workout goes :40 front lunges, :20 rest, :40 v-ups, :20 rest, :40 jumping lunges, :20 rest, :40 weighted situps, :20 rest, :40 goblet squats, :20 rest + 2:00 rest. Post results to comments!
– As there is quite a lot of rest in this workout the idea is to keep the intensity high.
– Doubled tabata = longer sets but longer rests. Remember tabata is supposed to be true full work the entire interval, no stopping early & no pacing for maximum benefit.
– Very leg-biased but push the pump!
– Weighted equipment preferred but this can be done with a lighter odd-object if necessary
– Use this timer: https://www.hiitclock.com/timer?id=Q0NliTSqO5IJlB4n5e23&userId=QCuVrrbalNaMLZPzMxM33f5t8vs2
READ: 4 Steps for a Better Squat – Juggernaut Training Systems