What makes a solid receiving position for a split jerk:
– a stance that is both long and wide
– an upright torso
– full lockout of the elbows
– armpits facing forward
– the bar sits above the shoulder blades
– head through the window
– the front shin is vertical
– the rear knee is bent
– the back heel is away from the ground
CrossFit WOD for Working Womxn’s Wednesday 11/6
speed back squat 12x2x55-65%, then
50 chest-to-bar pullups for time
5:00 time cap. Post time/score to whiteboard!
READ: Nutrition for Muscle Growth – Brandon Roberts
WATCH: Can I Dance… In High Heels?