The badasses featured above hit many personal records and got some competition experience under their belts. Foundation Barbell club has got a great 2018 in front of us!
If you haven’t been watching USA Weightlifting has been making a splash at the IWF World Championships this weekend.
+ Why You Should Eat More and Train Less This Christmas – Breaking Muscle
CrossFit WOD for Monday 12/4
Today is an example of what it’s like in a HIIT Class (Short Interval)
A – :20 on/:10 off x 4
– cross plank jacks
– squat jacks
– alternating side plank lateral raises, 2.5/1.5kg
– push-up jacks
– jumping lunge jacks
B – :30/:15 for 10:00
12 situp to hip up
9 medicine ball squat thrust + wall chest pass
6 shuttle runs, 20′
3 speed ladders
C – :45/:15 for 10:00
– Rest 2-5 minutes between each workout.
– (B) and (C) simply “green light”/”red light” during the work/rest intervals
– Choose either 1in/3out or Icky Shuffle on the ladders
– Use kettlebells or sandbags for (C)