A couple of quick hits:
– Robyn S competed at the National Masters Weightlifting Championships in Buffalo, NY. Took a Bronze home.
– Tony L also competed at the National Masters Weightlifting Championships in Buffalo, NY. Also took a Bronze home.
– Paul S competed in his first-ever Weightlifting meet at the Industrious WL Championships. PR’ed his snatch, his clean & jerk, and his total.
– Adrian T also competed at Industrious and PR’ed his clean.
– BONUS: Nathan M, Lauren B, and Nathan’s parents ran an easy 10k.
What’d you do this weekend?
+ Patagonia vs Donald Trump – GQ Magazine
CrossFit WOD for Monday 4/9
4 rounds, each for time:
5 HSPU/muscle-up/or some other hard skill
15 burpee box jump overs 24/20″
75 double unders
Rest 2:00 between each round.
Post slowest and fastest time to whiteboard!
Olympic Weightlifting WOD – Week 6/7, Day 1/3
Powerlifting WOD – Week 6/7, Day 1/3
weighted hip extensions
Week 6: deficit deadlift 10×2 @ 85-95% of 1RM, then
1 minute of work/:15 second rest
Single leg dead, left
Single leg dead, right
Side bends, left
Side bends, right
Renegade row, alternating
Repeat for 3 rounds!