We will continue as we have operated for the last few months: enter when a staff-member allows, sign-in, then you’ll be assigned a lane.
News of our plans for our NEW NORMAL (no sign-in, no lanes, no masks, very much RSVP) are coming very soon, included an expanded class schedule.
Be on the lookout for said news, otherwise we keep the vulnerable ones safe by continuing what we’ve been doing. At least for the remainder of the week.
WORKOUT for Wednesday 6/30/2021
Row until told otherwise then
– Tabata thrusters, empty barbell
– Tabata top-to-top pushups
– Then HSPU ladder of 2 rounds of 1-2-3-2-1 reps
establish a 5RM/3RM/1RM for at least 2 out of the 3 lifts: back squat, front squat, strict press
– Lift every 90 seconds
– Ideally you’ll do 3 attempts at a 5RM, 3 attempts at a 3RM, then 3 attempts at a 1RM
– That said we’re just running about 28 intervals so you can game your plan of attack
– Good luck and post your scores to the whiteboard!
– Bang the PR Gong and write it up on the glass if you set a new personal record!
Post each of biggest lifts
WATCH: See what elite-level athletes can do for this Friday’s workout