The past 5 weeks of the CrossFit Games Open flew by! If you’ve been participating in our nutrition challenge this year, then it’s been an even longer past 8-9 weeks! Some of you took a Body Fat Test at the beginning of it and now the re-test date is here!
First let me just say, HOW is it already April?!
So.. some of you may be looking forward to retesting and some of you may not.. but let me remind you why to still show up for it.
- You committed to it and paid for it, so follow through! Regardless what the outcome, you will have hard data to compare to 8 weeks ago and will have hard data to compare in the future.
- If you retest and you met your goals, then AWESOME. Celebrate it! Keep up the good work. Use it to motivate you to continue well past the next few weeks.
- If you retest and didn’t meet your goals, then better luck next time and keep working on it! This doesn’t DEFINE you. Numbers don’t define who you are or how you perform. Don’t be embarrassed. You can still improve and on your own timeline. There can be a number of reasons why you might not have met your goals but use this to motivate you to continue you well past the next few weeks.
- It will help you determine your next steps. Do you want to continue on the nutrition lifestyle you chose for the challenge or try something different? We can take a look at your numbers, your diet, and workout frequency to see where we can improve.
- If you didn’t take the Body Fat Test previously but would like to, now is your chance!
HOW TO SIGN UP
The process is similar to how we signed up last time: RSVP through your account with us via Zen Planner!
- Click HERE
- Select your preferred time slot.
- Log into your account to confirm your time and appointment.
Athletes who pre-paid for the test will not have accounts charged. Athletes who would like to test (for the first time) can still RSVP for an appointment time – your account will not be charged and you will need to pay Brian directly (cash, check, or cc). Non-members of the gym who are interested in testing may also sign up for slots through the same process of reserving an appointment time via Zen Planner and pay Brian directly (cash, check, or cc).
The Body Fat Test truck will be parked outside on 12th avenue! It is parked across the street (on the east side of 12th ave), directly in front of Katsu Burger. There are two changing rooms in the truck and there is a possibility that an athlete will be in the truck (whether getting retested or changing to leave/get ready) the same time as you. Bring a swimsuit, towel, and change of clothes. Please try to get tested BEFORE you workout. You may also use our restrooms to change and our shower for before or after your test.
You can read more about the process of BFT here. Please send your questions directly to Sheena at email@example.com
You are awesome and we are immensely proud of you. Finish out strong, we’ll see you soon!