A couple of events coming up:
1. Our FALL NUTRITION CHALLENGE! It’s here for accountability and education-sake. No entry fee, just a willingness to improve yourself even further. Starts next Monday.
2. This Saturday at 11am we will be our Nutrition Challenge Launch! (No 11am CrossFit class.) We will have a short presentation before we open it up for questions and discussion. Open to everyone- members, friends, and anyone interested in cleaning up their diets.
3. This Saturday we also have another COMMUNITY CROSSFIT CLASS at NOON. Open to members and non-members alike. We’ll go through a simple, decently-long workout! Tell your friends!
4. Powerlifting Class comes back next Monday! 6am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and 9am on Saturday- yes, it’ll be four days a week this time around. We’re going Conjugate! The details of the program will be up sometime tomorrow afternoon.
5. FCF hosts OUTwod Seattle on October 22nd in support of Lambert House. Come out to sweat and support! (More details in the link.)
It’s going to be a busy October!
+ “Eat Real Food. Not Too Much. Mostly Plants.” – The 2017 FCF Fall Nutrition Challenge
CrossFit WOD for Wednesday 10/4
100 chest-to-bar pullups
100 hand-release pushups
Post times to whiteboard!
Olympic Weightlifting WOD – Week 4/7, Day 2/3
clean complex, pause front squats, accessories
Shoulder packing and stability exercises
Quickly cover cleans
Detailed Snatch Focus. We will be working on varying weights to own the movement.
Squat and rows to finish