You might have noticed that we moved our PushPress RSVP system to show ONE event for Saturday. Show up whenever you can (9am is best, unless you want to do the Prep Class) and once you arrive in person you can sign up on the HEAT BOARD
This way we can ensure your success by making sure you’re completely warmed up, sign up for a workout heat, signup for a judge heat.
THROWDOWN for Saturday 3/5/2022
for time/10:00 cap
– Do enough cardio to feel like you did a medium-effort workout, then heart rate comes down
– Hit some general movement prep
– Warmup your deadlift, sprinkling some bar-facing burpees in
– Build your barbell up PAST your working weight to really engage all systems
– Plan for bigger sets of deadlifts and when you have to break stay with 3’s and 2’s. Singles are okay, but then you don’t get the benefit of the rebound.
– Don’t stop with the burpees! Slow is okay, but don’t allow yourself too much time- you may regret it.
– When done enter your scores to games.crossfit.com then do a proper cooldown!